Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where's the chapstick?

I haven't posted in awhile because my laptop is busted :(
So in the meantime I will try to get by on my phone even though I know I will probably fail miserably and be very very sad. But I'm here to post today about parents. I've been having conflicts left and right with them lately even though usually I try to avoid confrontation. There is just something about them that makes me want to argue until I can't argue anymore. Why does it feel like they overreact about every little thing, and turn something into nothing? Why does it feel like they trap me in a box, and I will never be set free? It's very frustrating and makes me want to projectile vomit on a daily basis.
Honestly, I can't blame all my stress of recent on just them though, it's seems I have been having struggles everywhere I go, with everybody I talk to no matter how close or who they are. I don't know what has gotten into me lately but I have started to get fed up with dealing with a bunch of people day after day. I have been less talkative to people I used to talk to everyday, and have started avoid some people completely. It's not that I like it, I almost can't help it. I do it without thinking and I can't stop. I don't know how to fix it, or if it should even be fixed. I'm just so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment