Thursday, October 28, 2010

B.O.H.I.C.A

Today I feel like I have a lot of things to vent about. All day I have been noticing little habits that people have, and they have been driving me crazy. For instance:

1) Girl in my science class who smacks her gum.
- Gum is gross in the first place. It's so unnecessary, literally there is no point to it. So why do you do it? Does it cure your hunger? No. So why? All it does is create an annoying smacking noise in somebody else's ear. SOMEONE who is trying to concentrate on their schoolwork. Way to go you annoying little girl.

2) Boy in my Spanish class who taps his pencil and looks over my shoulder.
- First off, if your going to copy me and look at my paper, be more subtle. Breathing down my neck just makes me want to poke you in the eye with my pen. Now about your pen- stop tapping it. It's not going to make you any smarter, I promise.

3) Boy in my lit class who must say "Okay-" before beginning every sentence.
- No joke, I noticed this the second week of school and I notice it every time sense. Before starting anything he has to say, he says "Okay," before it.
Examples: "Okay, can I go to the bathroom?" or "Okay, the answer is..."
Kills me every time.

4) Girl in my lit class who chews SO LOUD.
- Look, I'm sure those chips are tasty, but it's also 20 minutes until lunch and you can wait. I don't want to hear how great those Doritos are, especially when I'm starving myself.

5) Stuck up black girls in the hallway.
- Excuse me Ms. Ghetto Fabulous, but you bumped into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment