Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 7: 4 Turn Offs

Ahh, I have been looking forward to this one.
But first, again, I need to vent about my day and since it is friday do an overall synopsis of my week.
This week was stressful. It seems like everyday this week I have been being pulled one way or another by one person or another. Each person having their own checklist for me they are waiting to be crossed off. Something I have realized is that I cannot live up to everybody else's standards for me. I have my own standards for myself and from here on out I plan on focusing on doing what I want for myself, before what everybody else has set up for me. It's not up to them, how I live my life, it's up to me.

1) My first turn off would be simply not having a good attitude. If your a jerk, of course I'm not going to want to date you. If your a sweet guy, you automatically have a step up. And I'm going to add in overreacting to this point as well. I can't stand guys who get irrationally mad, or jump to conclusions.

2) Smell bad. I looooove guys who smell good. Like really, just take a shower and spray some good smelling colon on and your good. It's not that hard. At all. And I'm going to add in overall good hygiene to this, have good breath, and wash your hair as well. And SHAVE. I do not like facial hair. At all. It's not fun to kiss a prickly face, it feels like carpet burn afterwards.

3) White socks, and dark shoes. We are not Michael Jackson here. If I can see your socks, and your not wearing white shoes, then they should not be white. It's one of those picky things about me, I don't like it. haha

4) Smoking, of any kind, dipping, or drugs of any nature. It's just gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment