Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow, and Harry Potter.


Devin took that picture today. It reminds me of Mulan for some reason, and how we used to lay around and watch Disney movies all day. :)
It's been a snow day. Which basically means that I have sat at home all day totally disconnected from my friends. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow, and I love being out of school, but having the roads bad means I can't see my friends. That is the part I have a problem with! I was supposed to go to Devin's today, but the roads were too bad and his mom didn't want him to drive.. understandably. So basically I have been reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows all day to pass the time, and baking cookies. It has been very uneventful, but I'm hoping tomorrow the roads will get good enough to drive and I can go to Devin's!
Looking back now I wish I had been more productive with my lazy day. I should have been doing laundry, and my math homework, and drawing pictures onto my US History brochure. But did I? Nope. I sat by the fire drinking hot chocolate and reading... which is fine.. If I didn't have so much stuff to do! But we are out of school again tomorrow, and I'm hoping for wednesday too. So tomorrow is hopefully going to be my fun day, and then I will make Wednesday my productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment