Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rings, and New Year's Resolutions.

Geeze, I haven't posted in forever! I feel bad... because basically I forgot about my blog until my friend Mal texted me saying she created one! Anyway I guess I will start with the latest on my life...
Last night Devin gave me a ring :) I lOVE it and it was so sweet of him. He truly is the best boyfriend I could ask for!

I have been getting along with my parents a lot more lately, and I love my new schedule at school since we came back for the new year!
Now normally I don't make a new year's resolution because I feel like if you want to change yourself then it shouldn't matter on the date, but I happened to come across this epiphany at the start of the year. But recently I have noticed I think about things SO NEGATIVELY, so I have decided to look on the bright side of things, and let things roll off my back like I used to. I used to just go with the flow, and i want to get back to that. I'll type more later, but that's the gist for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment