Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow, and Bre.


This used to be the bread aisle in Ingles. You see... it's supposed to snow tomorrow in Winder and it's kind of a big deal. We get less than an inch, and the whole town shuts down. I love it. I'm praying to God that school is closed tomorrow, because I didn't do my math homework and quite frankly I don't know how... and it's only the first 3 days of class. It's so sad how much I suck at math, I think I might need a tutor. :( But anyway, if it does snow I might go to Devin's house for his family snowball fight! His family is absolutely amazing and I love them so much, they are 10 times better than my own... and I wish I could spend more time with them but my parents don't like me going to his house that much for some reason. But I'm hoping they will be okay with it tomorrow because it's going to SNOOOWWWW!
Also, now that I've gotten back into this blog it's time for another rant (so soon I know). But recently my friend Bre keeps ditching me. Like, we will make plans and then that day she will just come up with some excuse not to go. Like we are likely 99% not going to school tomorrow so I caked her if she wanted to come over and she says yes. Then she is like "I can't I have homework that I didn't finish." Dude, THERE ISN'T ANY SCHOOL TOMORROW! I don't get it. So basically I told her whenever she can pencil me into her busy schedule to call me. I'm tired of always coming second, even to other friends. Like we will decide to hang out a week in advance and then when I text her to make sure we are still on for the next day or something she will act like she forgot we had pans and then say she made plans with somebody else... I'm tired of it.

1 comment:

  1. I dont blame you for being tired of her ditching you :( i had the same stuff happen to me in HS.. it's frustrating! especially when you make plans and block out time and they cancel last minute. LAME. lucky for you school DID get cancelled! so live it up in the SNOW!!

    and I left you a blog award on my blog so check it out :)
    lifeinitsordinaryform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete