Friday, October 22, 2010

The Wonderful World Of Hannah.

Today as I sit here in science class after taking a test, I can't help but look forward to all that I have to do this weekend, and dread it. Today, I have to cheer in the pep rally, and cheer at the homecoming game. I mean, the game was bad enough- but now a pep rally?! I've never been peppy my entire life! Shoot me now. Also, after the game I have to go home and enure a whole dinner with my sister as I meet her new boyfriend and she meets Devin. Could it get any worse? YES! on top of all that I have to clean, write a paper for lit, and take a Spanish and lit quiz today. Which I have not studied for. SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. on top of all that I don't feel good and I'm fatigued. I haven't been getting any sleep lately and it's not doing any good, I can't wait for tomorrow morning where I can sleep semi- late. If there is a God up there, pleeeaassseeeee help me out this weekend. Fo sho. Oh, and. I got a Dairy Queen chicken biscuit this morning. Best in town. If you are not from Winder and reading this you might not understand. You see, as unhealthy as it is, our dairy queen still makes their biscuits with lard. They are the greatest breakfast treat you could ever imagion and I go to heaven everytime I bite into one. Yep, safe to say, they rock.

Riddle of the day: What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?

No comments:

Post a Comment