Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 6: 5 People Who Mean a lot to Me.

So I might be repeating some people on this but ohhhhh well.

1) Devin Thorne Ivie: And every single word of your name is supposedly misspelled. I cannot convey to you how much that annoys me. I love you so much and you are always there for me. We have been through, and are still sorting out, a lot, but I know we have so much farther to go. And I can't wait to get there.

2) Jessica Crumbley- You are my best friend. I tell you everything, because I know I can trust you with everything. I wish you understood how rare that is. Nobody else has gotten the privilege to hear my unfiltered words.

3) JR McDaniel- You are the best brother ever and I love you so much. I was blessed with such an interesting and real role model growing up.

4) Breanna Steed- You have been my best friend since 6th grade and you know my life story. I know I can always come to you for advice and help with problems. It seems like you always know what to say.

5) I guess to a normal person, this slot would be filled of one or both of their parents. But I can honestly say I do not care for my parents. We do not have a good relationship. So, until I figure this out, this number five will be left empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment