Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holy Roller Novocaine

I can't sleep. And to past the time between now amd 6:30- about 4 hours from now- I decided I would try to post a blog.
In the past week, I broke up with my boyfriend. And 4 days later I found out it was the worst decision I ever made. I regret it so much and I miss him more than anything. Soooo, I talked to him about it, and after about 3 hours of apologizing and venting he has forgiven me and we are trying to work things out.
My brother is home from Hawaii and out of the Marine Corps for good! I'm so happy and tonight we had Thanksgiving #3 with him. I missed him so much and it was very refreshing to see him after awhile.
Christmas is coming up and I have my list prepared.
1) A mountain bike
2) A Mac laptop

3) A lava lamp

4) House (seasons starting at 1)
5) Just Dance 2
6) Latest Kings of Leon and Taylor Swift CD's. (yes I already bought them on iTunes but I want the actual CD)
7) Tickets to the Georgia Aquarium

8) Chronicles of Narnia (1&2)


That's all I can think of that I would L-O-V-E to have. And don't think I'm going to get all this stuff cause I'm not some spoiled brat. Ha my parents will probably say no to at least 3 or 4 of these things.

WHY AM I NOT TIRED THIS IS NOT OKAY.

It's exactly 3:40 now. And I have to wake up at 6. Shoot me in the face cause I hate my life.

See the only hard part, for me, with getting back together with Devin would be my friend, Zac. He's a very sweet guy and we admittedly told each other we were interested. I wasn't lying, in the fact that he is very sweet but looking at the situation I'm not sure if we have a lot in common, character wise. While it seems we have to same ideals in life, like when we are older, there doesn't seem to be chemistry, a spark like there is between Devin and I. I don't know what is going through his head, so I do not know how to go about telling him the latest with Devin and I. My plan is to avoid it as long as possible, but something tells me it will not be that long. Again, I don't know his feelings, so I'm not sure how he will take it. I don't think he cares all that much, because he has told me in the past he has never had a serious relationship, which means he can't be too committed to whatever it is we had. Nevertheless, I feel bad about it, but I will figure something out. I always do.

That paragraph up they just took 7 minutes to write. My life is such a waste.

It's 5:30. In the morning. I don't remember the last time I was awake at 5:30 in the morning.

It's 8:30 and I am at school, operating on less than one hour of sleep. My life ROCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment